Kindly provide me complaint number
- To: calllog <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, Linux Purchase <firstname.lastname@example.org>, bosslinux <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Kindly provide me complaint number
- From: PritRanjan Jha <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 11:49:31 +0530
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAOxN55Lib+1-+BbcOigrBRQEQqdXwUsQVceBySvnyuKU5nW9dg@mail.gmail.com>
Reference: Communication over Facebook messenger.
Dear Epson, I am sick and suffering from cold and cough. So I cannot
communicate with you over Phone. Kindly provide me complaint number or
link to re-register my complain.
Prit Ranjan Jha.
On 10/5/18, PritRanjan Jha <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 1) Operating System detail: Linux boss 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian
> 3.16.7-ckt20-1+deb8u3 (2016-01-17) x86_64 GNU/Linux
> 2) Printer detail: Epson L380, Serial No. X2Q5465167, EAN-13:
> 8906049012214, Product No.: C11CF43504, Purchased on 4th June 2018 at
> Rupee 10250 from Kundan Computer, Mahanth Sah Chowk, Sitamarhi.
> 3) Software downloaded and installed:1)
> epson-inkjet-printer-201601w_1.0.0-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb (2)
> epson-printer-utility_1.0.2-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb (3)
> 4)Problem: Scanner and Copy-Print functions are working While the
> printing function is not working and print is coming blank
> 5) Support provided by Epson and Constraints: Visit made by Epson
> representative on 4th Oct 2018. He found Printer Ok and asked to use
> Window 7. I don't have money to buy window products. Links provided by
> customer care on Facebook messenger is not helping
> Kindly help me.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Prit Ranjan Jha-9525706202, 8434519346