Re: Upgrading with a low data cap

On 10/08/2018 02:46 PM, Brian wrote:
On Mon 08 Oct 2018 at 14:24:49 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

On 10/08/2018 10:56 AM, David Wright wrote:

That may well be, but the sooner you deploy some method of reusing
packages, the more you avoid exceeding your cap.

I've a low cap. But I use even less and have built up a cushion.
If I have enough built up, I'll correct my BUSTER problems now. Otherwise I
can wait for the actual release and spend my time studying how to use a
cache.

You'll be waiting a long time. So will everyone else. Hope your studies
bear fruit.

So what's so bad about March????? !
I can state with no fear of contradiction that "...I can wait for the actual release...". In fact my usual practice is wait for ~month after a formal release before purchasing a DVD set.