Re: all files moved to lost+found

Dear linux users,

The memtest86+ came out clean.

I run out of ideas to what was the problem.

Wasn't it a very serious problem I would already stop writing emails. But to have the whole /home disappear, is something that changes your expectations for the whole linux experience.

It has to have a simple explanation hidden somewhere (and testable/repeatable/provable, not just guesses)

Thanks,

Beco

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant" -- Alan Greenspan

Creation date: pgp.mit.edu ID as of 2014-11-09