Re: No sound after installing debian

Hella Matthew,

There is a dedicated mailing list for Debian accessibility:
 https://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/

>From what you describe I would surmise that you do have sound after
install but lack accessibility features like an audio screen reader.

Sorry, I have never installed or set up a system for a blind person, so
I do not know what is really important or difficult in this process.

Here are three links that could of help:

- Accessibility in the Debian wiki:
 https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility

- the accessibility project on the Debian website:
 https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-accessibility/

- Orca screen reader wiki (part of the Gnome standard Debian Desktop
Environment):
 https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/a11y-screen-reader.html.en