Re: (solved) Re: is it possible to install previous mplayer

Brian wrote:

> More to the point is that I have installed mplayer from wheezy on
> unstable after following my own excellent advice. Took all of five
> minutes. So why not jessie --> wheezy is the question in my mind?

I am just curious - that is all - and it brings fruits - it is long time
since I played with encoding or recoding files with mencoder, so it looks
like we missed something that Li Wei found out. I use recently ffmpeg for
re-encoding.

regards