Re: (solved) Re: is it possible to install previous mplayer

On Mon 01 Oct 2018 at 20:08:26 +0200, deloptes wrote:

> Li Wei wrote:
>
> > Thank Brian!
> > i've made such attempt a few years ago.
> > it isn't successful. there may be some conflict with other package
>
> sure there will be, why would you need mplayer for wheezy?

You've been around long enough to know that users want all sort of
things; warranted or not.

More to the point is that I have installed mplayer from wheezy on
unstable after following my own excellent advice. Took all of five
minutes. So why not jessie --> wheezy is the question in my mind?

--
Brian.