Re: How to react on a factually wrong Debian wiki change ?

On 2018-09-28, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

> This is not "unreliable" it is "clueless".
> Insofar Curt's proposal is technically more correct.
> But actually i see no improvement over my shorter statement.
> (Maybe it's better english, but it's not better message.)

I thought nobody said "should better not be used," but sticking that quoted
phrase in a search engine produces over 12,000 hits.

Doubts now linger in my mind as to whether I haven't used up a lot of electrons
for nothing.

There's so many of them, though, I guess frugality isn't an issue (unless
Wheeler was right, and I've sent the one zipping all over the place).

Out.

--
"Now she understood that Anna could not have been in lilac, and that her charm
was just that she always stood out against her attire, that her dress could