Re: How to react on a factually wrong Debian wiki change ?

On 2018-09-28, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

> Insofar Curt's proposal is technically more correct.
> But actually i see no improvement over my shorter statement.
> (Maybe it's better english, but it's not better message.)

As specified in the part of my article you snipped, the unique purpose
of my proposals was to eliminate your unidiomatic phraseology, not to
alter or embellish or ameliorate the nature of the message itself.

I do think you should probably add your cell phone number to the wiki so
that confused users can ring you up if they encounter difficulties. This
is being done more and more by developers these days. There's nothing
like that "personal touch," Tom, to get those recalcitrant users on
board with your software.

Good luck and have a good one.

Curt

--
"Now she understood that Anna could not have been in lilac, and that her charm
was just that she always stood out against her attire, that her dress could