Distinguish instances of GUI file manager by color

I'm setting up a new machine and copying files from the old machine's home directory. At the same time I'm creating a new directory structure to better match how I work.

I found it expedient to have at least three instances of the file manager open - [one for source directory and at least two for destination (sub)directories].

Suggestions?
Is it even possible?

Brief web search was not encouraging. But my search terms may have been the problem. Suggested search terms?

TIA