Re: calibre ebook project?

Lol!
Oh but if it were only that simple.
The w3c,
www.w3c.org/wai
Provides resources articles, even research on recapture that outlines some of the many many many reasons why an image verification test to establish humanity presents problems. They frown upon the practice, especially as there are other ways to accomplish the same goal that are both more secure and more inclusive.
But that is an entirely different discussion.
Karen