Re: calibre ebook project?

On 9/24/18, Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:
> what agenda?
> I do not even follow this logic because beyond reaching humans in a
> position  to assist me in joining a forum that I could not join myself
> because  their particular human verification processes could not be used
> by me...there is no agenda.  Why should there be one?
>

> On Mon, 24 Sep 2018, Bob Bernstein wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 10:35:33AM -0400, Karen Lewellen wrote:
>>
>>> I get more off lists e-mails suggesting paths to work around the
>>> captcha *nothing* you can suggest is an option.
>>
>> So, now that you've acquired a satisfactory agent, I will take the
>> conversation a step further. Evidently, now, it's not so much
>> that you are unable to use the captcha widget, but that you are
>> choosing to work around it.
>>
>> You're up to something. What is your real agenda?

My interpretation is there was a miscommunication moment there. Karen
was saying some kindly folks had written offline as she had originally
suggested. *They*, the kindly folks, had offered her one or more ways
to get around the *inaccessible*/unusable captcha.

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with duct tape *