Re: ACPI BIOS ERROR

Le 24-09-2018, à 09:36:48 +0200, deloptes a écrit :

steve wrote:

I disable some ACPI settings in the BIOS and it reduced the waiting
time.

don't know someone has to debug it - might be something is reported on ACPI
that exists, but service can not be started. I would look forward to enable
more logging in this context - might be kernel driver, kernel or systemd or
something else that needs debugging. Then you'll know.
Also why do you not share what you exactly disabled?

Well, thank you for asking :)

Don't remember exactly. Will have to check when I have more time.

Thanks