Re: What is Firefox on Debian Stretch nearest future?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: What is Firefox on Debian Stretch nearest future?
- From: deloptes <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 18:57:50 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <<email@example.com>> <12590997.M4sFoVZs9b@t460-skr> <<12590997.M4sFoVZs9b@t460-skr>> <20180830081529.63563aa4@debian9> <<20180830081529.63563aa4@debian9>> <5055641.bdLXI1iYvK@t460-skr> <<5055641.bdLXI1iYvK@t460-skr>> <20180831115233.11eff79d@debian9> <LLGsJ-Ofirstname.lastname@example.org>
> .mozilla folder is where your personal Firefox settings are stored:
> plugins, bookmarks, browsing history, etc. Don't delete .mozilla folder
> unless you want them to be gone.
I am facing similar performance problem. I am almost certain that it has to
do with the fact that sqlite db where it saves history and so on is very
large - it has been in use since 15+y.
I tried firefox with new profile and it worked nice.
I then raised the question in the mozilla user group and they recommended to
use the refresh from the settings, however I am still not confident that I
will not loose some setting or password for the numberos sites I use