RE: where does fvwm get its xterm icon?

On September 21, 2018 11:35 PM, David Wright wrote:

>> That sounds like a different problem: a race between fvwm and the
>> xterms over which order they start in. The manner in which the race
>> affects me is that my (open) xterms get mapped all over the place
>> instead of where I want them placed. The fix is simple except that
>> the package required never made it past squeeze, so you'd need to
>> visit the archives, specifically:

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:55 AM, Nicolas George responded:

> The real fix is even simpler: start your X11 clients from Fvwm's
> InitFunction, not from .xinitrc.

Good idea.  But I (original poster) just tried it, and once again the icon
for the xterm appeared as a live screenshot instead of smplayer.xpm, which I
had defined (for testing purposes) in ~/.fvwm/config.  Including "Test
(Init)" in the InitFunction didn't help.  Thanks.