Re: SyncTeX?

On 2018-09-17, Boyan Penkov <boyan.penkov@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Here, I'm pretty sure, it's Evince.
>>
>> I would stab in the dark and guess 'gedit-plugins,' which pulls in
>
> FWIW, I don't have this package installed.

It's worth plenty (I guess, and shouldn't).

The OP has traced the error spam to a python script (cron job?) that calls
evince once every hour; I'm unfamiliar with your specific etiology. I
think he's decided to just use another pdf viewer and be done with it.

You should be so lucky (I mean, really).

--
“An oak is a tree. A rose is a flower. A deer is an animal. A sparrow is a
bird. Russia is our fatherland. Death is inevitable.” Russian school book.