Re: ISO file to sd card: Disk /dev/sdb doesn't contain a valid partition table

local10 wrote:

> The goal here is to create an sd card containg a bootable windows 7 image,
> I need to test something quick in windows. The iso file  is a windows 7
> image.

is it live windows7 - I have heard rumors that such thing exists?
Is it recovery disk?

but why you don't run it in VM or VBox or extract, or use unetbootin?

Still it is not clear what you want to do with that- well, obviously this
thing with dd on sd card does not work.

regards