Re: mailing list is the future (corrected spelling mistakes)

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 12:34:15 +0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

Hello Curt,

>He did say "well over," people will point out, but there's the unwritten
>rule that the quantity attributed to a "well over" cannot be superior to
>the original,

I knew I wanted a number much greater than 2000, but wasn't sure how
much farther I should go.  TBH, I couldn't be arsed to look it up,
because it made no difference to my (ever-so) sarcastic point.

Linguistic accuracy was waaaay down my list of priorities.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
I can't do a thing 'cause I can't relax