CherryTree - was [Re: If not "newbie" then ????]

On 07/22/2018 03:07 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 07/21/2018 04:46 PM, cyaiplexys wrote:
[snip]

Try CherryTree. I use that program for everything. It's cross-platform. I download it from the web site instead of using the version in the Debian Repo as the latest version fixes some annoying bugs (of which I kinda forgot what but would quickly be reminded if I used the repo version).

I browsed its manual then installed the version in the Debian Repo. It should address two problems:
   1. finding relevant posts.
   2. organizing my bookmarks folder. Like Topsy it just grew.

Is there a mailing list or USENET group where discussion of CherryTree would be on-topic?

I've found [http://www.giuspen.com/forums/] but have never found web fora usable.