Re: CherryTree - was [Re: If not "newbie" then ????]

On Sat 04 Aug 2018 at 05:20:29 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> On 07/22/2018 03:07 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> > On 07/21/2018 04:46 PM, cyaiplexys wrote:
> [snip]
> > >
> > > Try CherryTree. I use that program for everything. It's
> > > cross-platform. I download it from the web site instead of using the
> > > version in the Debian Repo as the latest version fixes some annoying
> > > bugs (of which I kinda forgot what but would quickly be reminded if
> > > I used the repo version).
> >
> > I browsed its manual then installed the version in the Debian Repo. It
> > should address two problems:
> >    1. finding relevant posts.
> >    2. organizing my bookmarks folder. Like Topsy it just grew.
>
> Is there a mailing list or USENET group where discussion of CherryTree would
> be on-topic?
>
> I've found [http://www.giuspen.com/forums/] but have never found web fora
> usable.

>From the link you give:

  cherrytree

  This forum contains 662 topics and 2,280 replies, and was last
  updated by Klaas Vaak 5 hours, 4 minutes ago.

The forum appears alive and active. Lots to read.

Sometimes one has to compromise, adjust and fit into what is available.

--
Brian.