Re: Unmet dependencies in installing virtualbox-5.2

On Mo, Jul 30, 2018 at 08:06:04 -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
It looks as if virtualbox-5.2 is a virtual or otherwise nonexistent

He is probably using the oracle repository for virtualbox because I do use it and I have the package virtualbox-5.2 installed. ;-)

Version 5.2.14 doesn’t have any problems with Debian testing. It uses libcurl3-gnutls. The new version 5.2.16 uses libcurl3 which is not installable in Debian testing.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |