Re: Nvidia drivers

Sorry,
I failed to read your whole message. Make sure you have installed the the kbuild and headers for your current running kernel. Then consider upgrading your nvidia driver to the latest version (in sid, still, I believe). If you do the latter, be sure and use the kernel parameter I showed you in my earlier post.

Mark