how to update Debian 9.4 to at least OpenGL 3.3

Greetings,
New to Debian, long-time Ubuntu user. If is in the wrong place, apologies,
please point me in the right direction.

QUESTION:
Can some-one tell me how (or point me to updated step-by-step docs) to update
my Debian 9.4 system (with Gnome) to at least OpenGL 3.3 mesa drivers?

BACKGROUND:
Avid Blender user. Those latest versions of Blender contain critically
needed features. I would like to start working/learning on not-yet-released
Blender 2.8 which comes out late in 2018.

Blender 2.8 requires OpenGL 3.3
(per here: https://www.blender.org/2-8/#viewport )

Debian 9.4 seems to have OpenGL 3.0
On my system:

$ glxinfo |grep "OpenGL version"
OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 13.0.6

So how can I upgrade Mesa drivers to a level that supports
at least OpenGL 3.3 (or higher)?

Thanks,
--Brian