Re: USB Host-Host cables

On Tue 19 Jun 2018 at 12:43:44 (+0000), Curt wrote:
> On 2018-06-19, rhkramer@gmail.com <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Monday, June 18, 2018 11:27:55 PM Stefan Monnier wrote:
> >> So I think your cable is much less "Serial" than you think.
> >
> > Just because I'm tired of seeing this thread (even though I make an often
> > feeble attempt to ignore it), I will mention that Ethernet is serial ;-)
> > (full duplex in many cases)
> >

> I was going to tell DW upthread a tad that grilled bread was complicated
> because all the complexity was built into the toaster.

That's why we bought a toaster oven. A toaster is more efficient at
toasting if the bread is thin enough, but a toaster oven performs
that role and many others too.

> But I didn't.
>
> You either subscribe to Owlett's idiosyncratic, infuriatingly
> wrong-headed, utterly intractable and narrow world or you do not.
>
> There is no middle ground.

If one answers such questions exactly as posed, then one often appears
to be condoning views that one might think are mistaken, and which
frequently morph as extra constraints and conditions added in follow-ups.

Cheers,
David.