Re: Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:18:25 +0200
Ulf Volmer <u.volmer@u-v.de> wrote:

> AFAIK mate-users-admin is not available in stretch.
> only in jessie (in package mate-system-tools).
> Are you sure that you have an uptodate stretch system without
> old packages from jessie?

How can I check if I still have some old packages from Jessie?

I order to upgrade my Jessie to Stretch I followed the steps from
this guide:

https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/how-to-upgrade-debian-8-jessie-to-9-stretch/

And there was no steps to check and remove old packages. Can you
please tell me how to do this?

Regards,
Piotr