Re: Hibernation does not work after upgrade to Stretch

Am Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018, 17:31:44 CEST schrieb Piotr:
Same here, just almost since a year. I doubt, this will be fixed. As far as I
read, this is too difficult for the developers, due to the very different
hardware. The problem is, the playing together with kernel, hardware and
hibernation software is too complex, so there is only little chance, this bug
can be dfixed at all.

Sorry, to disappoint you at the moment.

Best

Hans