appropriate package for bug report about qualcomm atheros attansic l1

Hello,

i want to send through email a bug report, for a bug that i think my pc has. My problem/bug, is that i have a network card qualcomm atheros attansic l1 gigabit ethernet (revb0) [1969:1048], that can't connect to the internet, through ethernet which is the only option. From some commands that i found in the internet i show in my pc a message [1.456178] atl1 probe of 0000:02:00.0 failed with error -5.

Which package should i use in my report? In the "How to report a bug in Debian using emai" that i found here https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting#filedalready , says that these is the first step, but i have no idea what the package is.

Also i can't use reportbug program, because my debian 9.4 machine doesn't have internet access and i'm writing from a windows machine.

Thanks