Re: Very light "private" cloud

On Tuesday 29 May 2018 16:47:48 deloptes wrote:

> Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > OK, I can code it my self, but currently I have ABSOLUTELY NOT TIME,
> > because I have to care about a new Organic Farm where I am co-owner
> > and only person working there curently. The house is only half ready
> > without roof, which I get in August and currently I drive with a
> > 1,8t Bobcat over the farm making 100s of meters trenches for
> > waterpipes and cables.  Hell, Estonia is the land of limestone and
> > rocks! Digging deeper then 30cm is a kick in the ass!
> >
> > Thanks in advance and nice day
> > (we have since 3 weeks between 24°C and 30°C and no rain in sight)
>
> How this does contribute to the original question. If everybody starts
> writing here his/her daily business or life stories, it will finish
> the list.

I OTOH, feel I have to defend her. First, I had no clue where she hails
from, so I now know, and a wee bit about a place on the far side of the
planet, so reading about her current situation educates me a bit about a
fellow human. One who has been a steady poster, and helpfull to many, on
this list for quite some time.

> please, for the future. BTW good luck with your undertaking - and make
> one thing after the other. I guess the cloud solution will not change
> in the next couple of months, so it can wait.
>
> regards

Take care on that bobcat Michelle, they are a rough ride.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)