Re: Auto-assembled SW RAID in rescue mode

Thanks Pascal,

mdadm.conf says metadata=1.2.

root@file2:~# blkid /dev/md2*
/dev/md2: PTUUID="41440b8b-c8dc-489c-9f03-e85d8d309302" PTTYPE="gpt"
/dev/md2p1: UUID="1c3642c6-c51c-4bd1-b952-5a77665e3d18" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="eb6ee4f4-95ec-449e-a9e8-1bca9a837afb"
root@file2:~#
root@file2:~# file -sk /dev/md2
/dev/md2: DOS/MBR boot sector; partition 1 : ID=0xee, start-CHS (0x0,0,1),
end-CHS (0x3ff,254,63), startsector 1, 4294967295 sectors, extended
partition table (last) DOS/MBR boot sector GPT partition table, version
1.0, GUID: 41440b8b-c8dc-489c-9f03-e85d8d309302, disk size: 38676285440
sectors of 512 bytes\012- data
root@file2:~#
root@file2:~# wipefs /dev/md2
offset               type
0x200                gpt   [partition table]

root@file2:~#

BR /Niclas