Re: Dead computer after system shutdown. - Resolved for Now

On Mon, 07 May 2018 21:54:48 +0200
deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello deloptes,

>years it dropped, because of this. USA and UK started first, so it must
>be more than 10y there ... or they do not produce anything at all -

Here in the UK, almost as long as I can remember.  It even applies to
meat;  "British" beef has often had only the last 'major' activity
performed here.  The carcass could some from somewhere in South America,
for example.

>Very sad - it makes quality products really expensive and hard to find.

True.   :-(

Rather Off Topic for DU though....

--
 Regards  _