Debian mirror problem? was [Re: Debian glossary?]

On 04/30/2018 07:28 PM, David Wright wrote:
[*SNIP*]
I only saw a misunderstanding of how man pages impart information.
[*SNIP*]

On 04/30/2018 09:27 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
The relevant line of the HTML of https://manpages.debian.org/stretch/coreutils/ls.1.en.html is

</a></h1>
GNU coreutils online help: &lt;<a href="http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/";>http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/</a>

and www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/ gives no navigational guidance.

Today {AND every time I've gone the there after my post} the relevant line of
  https://manpages.debian.org/stretch/coreutils/ls.1.en.html
reads:
</a></h1>
Full documentation at: &lt;<a href="http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/ls";>http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/ls</a>&gt;

My interpretation is that on my original visit I saw a defective mirror.

If a similar symptom appears in the future, is there any way to determine which mirror I'm seeing?

TIA