Re: List words separated by comma and without duplicates

On 04/29/2018 03:45 PM, David Margerison wrote:
On 30 April 2018 at 04:12, Antonio A. Rendina <arendina13@gmail.com> wrote:
If you want to improve your bash skills you can read:
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/
I suggest that to avoid poor and ancient, it would be
better to read current documents written by active experts.

http://mywiki.wooledge.org/
http://wiki.bash-hackers.org/

And, along the same lines, why do all the solutions I saw us I/O redirection in the shell to get input to commands that, at least in modern versions, can all read a file directly?

Bob