Re: Kmail - slow or no erasing of mails when deleting fast

On Monday, April 23, 2018 3:07:49 AM EDT Hans wrote:
> Hi folks,

> I believe, that akonadi is to slow to write the changes into its database.
> When erasing mails slowly, then it is fast enough.

Well........ ,

Question, what version of KMail are you using (Help:About KMail)?

I'm using version 5.5.2 and while some things are a bit slow, this version is
much better than those before it.  I've also seen "greyed out" e-mails which
were artifacts of the folder not being updated properly, and as you point out,
they go away when you force a folder refresh. Assuming you are using a current
version, I'd post a bug report on the KDE site:

https://www.kde.org/applications/internet/kmail/

If you are running an "old" version, your report will be ignored as work is
only done on new versions.

Good luck,
Mark