Re: I wish put another Debian, and with its command line.

Gdsi wrote:
> Hi all.
> On my disk is a little free space at which I wish put another Debian,
> and with its command line. A few times I tried doing it but always
> there was a excess , as the installer don't say exactly what is into
> minimal inst-ion, and I'm afraid there's kernel only. If I shall not
> be setting check marks for additional components, will be there:
> 'apt', man pages and some editor?
> Thank.

Minimal install should include (among other things)

 - GNU Coreutils
 - apt(-get|itude) / package management
 - The kernel (duh :)
 - Whatever else is needed for a LSB-compliant system.

Other options you can install include:

 - ssh server
 - x server
 - print server