Re: XFCE problems

On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 17:45:42 -0500
Dennis Wicks <wix@mgssub.com> wrote:

> I use XFCE and usually my name, the clock and some other
> stuff is at the right of the top status(?) bar and the App
> icon and window names are at the left. And they stay there.
> Something has changed. everything is bunched up to the left
> and changes in size depending on how many windows I have in
> the workspace.
>
> Does anybody know what/where I have to change to get the
> behavior back to previous?

As others have said, open Panel, Panel Preferences. The main tab is
Display and has a setting for panel sizes, and whether they are fixed
or dynamic. If you have more than one panel, start from any of them and
select using the list box at the top of the dialog.

OK, it shouldn't change by itself...

--
Joe