Re: A Problem with Firefox Quantum

On 2018-03-30, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

> Here's a solution in search of a problem:
>
> Try:
>
>  about:config
>
>  browser.urlbar.unifiedcomplete
>
> Change boolean value to false.
>
> Restart browser.

This preference has been removed apparently (in their perpetual search
to bugger the user up the wazoo with unwanted "features" you need more
than one PhD to turn off).

Maybe something in this reddit thread can be of use:

https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/64mum3/how_can_i_make_firefox_stop_showing_me_these/

--
The time-state of attainment eliminates so accurately the time-state of
aspiration, that the actual seems the inevitable, and, all conscious