Re: changing local domain name

On Fri 30 Mar 2018 at 19:24:21 (+0100), Brian wrote:
> I do not know where the OP is coming from or, without further detail,
> where he wants to go.

AIUI or thought I did, the OP wants to change their host foo's
domainname from   foo.local   to   foo.home.

I'm not sure what is meant here.

This surprises me.

Can't help with this.

It can't come as a surprise that one should reconfigure the email
system (and network connection) after changing the name of the domain,
and it shouldn't be that difficult.

Cheers,
David.