Re: Debian 9 sucks really badly

On 03/24/2018 01:26 PM, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 02:51:27PM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
Why is anybody replying to this?

It's quite clearly a drive-by complaint.  The OP is *not* going to
listen to advice or hear offers of help.  They won't get them - they're
not subbed to the list.

There are those who will read this thread months or years down the line.
[SNIP]

To emphasize an under appreciated value of this list and how archived:
"There are those who will read this thread *MONTHS OR YEARS* down the line."

I have a local archive of this list for that reason. It allows using booleans in a personally convenient way. SeaMonkey allows me to tag posts as I read/re-read them with appropriate tag(s) to ease searching.