Re: Federated, decentralised communication on the internet

Charlie Gibbs wrote:

> Now that Trump wants to execute drug dealers, why doesn't he go after
> the operators of these sites?  They're just as addictive as opioids - or
> alcohol, or tobacco... wait, he should be going after them too!

there is first amendment - you can't do it and you can't censor it.

you need education campaigns and responsible parents, you need an example
for the children, but Trump as notorious twitter is definitely a bad one.

Sometimes I have the feeling that this list is becoming also a social
network :)

regards