Re: More then 2800 spams from the list...

On 2018-03-19, Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did anyone else receive more than the one very obviously spoofed
> Debian-User email over the weekend?

I received just now, after a followup to Brian in this group via the gmane
service, a bounce:

 Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

 kisscoolatgb@lacabanedeladmin.trickip.net
 Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS)
 reported that the recipient's domain
 does not exist.

with my followup message to the list (which arrived here safely) attached.

I admit I don't get it (I mean I got it, but I don't get it).

--
Bah, the latest news, the latest news is not the last.
Samuel Beckett