Re: More then 2800 spams from the list...

On 03/19/2018 09:40 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 19 March 2018 09:14:19 Jonathan Dowland wrote:

This does not belong on debian-user (and indeed posting it will only
make matters worse for you and us)

Jonathon, why berate the poor user for what may your servers
malperformance, which since I am subscribed and didn't get them, I'd put
the blame on downstream, perhaps even in Michelles own ISP's server, and
do it without telling her where the complaint should have been sent.

*+1*