WTF does Firefox 58?

Hello *,

since my bank forced me to an upgrade to Firefox 58 I am runing into the
hell of problems because there are no replacements for most of my AddOns
(I have not very much) and Firefox 58 kill my internet connection!

I am in Estonia and we have no DSL here.

Only LTE/4G with a 30 GByte contract.

Yesterday I was working on the website
<https://www.miila-mahe-aed.eu/animals/dogs.html>
and if I reload the page, Firefox is prefetching ALL HTML5 Videos!,
mean 900 MByte!

WTF is this?

With LTE/4G in Estonia, you get the 900MByte in lightspeed  because  our
GSM Network deliver up to 300MBit which is the fastest in Europe!

Prefetching videos without user knowledge is just terrorism!
...and there is no possibility in Firesuck to stop this.

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400