Re: Wheezy to Stretch

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> Just keep in mind that we all have different experiences and different
> reasons for thinking and believing the things that we think and believe.

I can only support this (in fact all your writing, but removed most of it to
make it easier to read).

12+ Years ago I had difficulties upgrading Debian and started following the
release notes. After this it was very easy to do an upgrade, because most
of the problems one would face during upgrade were already covered in the
release notes.
Even in the past few releases on one machine or type of setup it would work
and on another it would not and again the release notes were very helpful
to find a way out.

I would recommend anyone who wants to do an upgrade to follow the release
notes and contribute if facing problems.

regards