Re: libgparted bug.

Curt wrote:

> On 2018-02-11, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>>> TDE has support channels. People there are far more likely to be
>>> familiar with wheezy (unsupported on Debian) and their own packages
>>> (not in Debian) and any automounting issues.
>>
>> Their mailing list turned into a black hole around 9 months back.  And
>> I'm subscribed.
>>

> A person on the trinity-users mailing list opined that there is a
> right-click-on-the-automounted-usb contextual menu in TDE, and deep
> within that menu somewhere is an option to turn off automounting by
> unchecking the relevant menu item.
>
> I can't vouch for the veracity, or even the pertinence, of this info,
> but there you go.
>
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/trinity-users/msg01436.html

no idea what it refers to. The only option I see is a checkbox for "use
default mount options". Perhaps it is related to something that I don't
have here on my PC

I use "system:/media" and then click on USB does mount and open and context
menu has unmount, open with, safe remove etc

in the properties there is the checkbox I mentioned above

regards