Re: libgparted bug.

On 2018-02-11, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 February 2018 18:19:00 Brian wrote:

>> > And again the system doing the work is NOT the rock64, but this
>> > machine here in the house, a 32 bit wheezy install running TDE as
>> > the DE.
>>
>> TDE has support channels. People there are far more likely to be
>> familiar with wheezy (unsupported on Debian) and their own packages
>> (not in Debian) and any automounting issues.
>
> Their mailing list turned into a black hole around 9 months back.  And
> I'm subscribed.

A person on the trinity-users mailing list opined that there is a
right-click-on-the-automounted-usb contextual menu in TDE, and deep
within that menu somewhere is an option to turn off automounting by
unchecking the relevant menu item.

I can't vouch for the veracity, or even the pertinence, of this info,
but there you go.

https://www.spinics.net/lists/trinity-users/msg01436.html

--
I think it’s more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke
into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen