Re: Got tired of waiting for suspend/resume (something like that)

Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

> Maybe an encrypted swap is overkill in a home alone machine; I am now
> idly wondering whether there exists any documented (and successful) remote
> unencrypted swap attacks.

I use it on all my systems, beause it is cheap to setup and just works
behind the curtains, making sure no sensitive date written to swap is
ever available for later recovery.

Maybe I grew a bit more paranoid in the events since Edward Snowdens
leaks, but since cryptswap is so easy to use, I thought: why not.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.