Re: How to create a PDF-Printer from the command line

Works fine for txt, although as it rasterizes things it's not going to be optimized for size.

On 18 January 2018 at 10:33, Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz> wrote:
On 18/01/18 10:15, Joel Wirāmu Pauling wrote:
**cough** $convert
imagemagick
$convert somefile.whatever somefile.pdf

+1 for ImageMagick convert to generate PDFs from scanned pages (images). I found that this works best with -page and -density specified. However, I have not tried using it for text, which I think was the problem facing the original poster.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director