Re: Thunderbird font broken

On 01/12/2018 03:32 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Markus Grunwald composed on 2018-01-12 20:24 (UTC+0100):

Thunderbird seems to handle fontsizes different than all the other
programs I'm using. I had to install the extension "Theme Font & Size
Changer for Thunderbird" (62.0) to fix that broken behaviour, then all
was fine.

If you have a mousewheel, use CTRL and mousewheel to increase/decrease font size. Works a charm on both Thunderbird and Firefox. Enjoy! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html