Re: Keyboard language randomly changes to Arabic(?)

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:40 PM, Tim Hume <tim@nomuka.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else encountered this problem, and does anyone know a fix?

Very interesting and no real idea how to fix it, but similar actions.

I tried your pipe-space recipe, and it killed Tor, my connection to
Gmail. (Re-connect Tor.)

And the other day, the xfce4 terminal started ignoring the letter 's'.
I know for sure it wasn't the keyboard, but a reboot made it stop. I
can't think of a reasonable explanation of how this could happen.

--
Glenn English