Re: Managing font size issues between apps

Thanks.

I'll look through the info in the links and continue the font fight.
I'm feeling like the only reason to post here is to complain, but after using Debian for over twenty years, meaning Linux in general and the endless configurability claims (yeah, I can get it to look just like windoze), I still can't resolve font size issues between panels within an application much less between two or more apps running at the same time. I think everyone knows the issue. It appears there's no real resolution or easy config in place. So not to take up any more bandwidth I'll consider this thread finished.

Thanks again,
Tony