Faulty .iso? No public key...

I keep having the issue of no public key available and I don’t know what I should do…. Back up my computer and reinstall or is there a way to patch it up. I am attaching a file that shows what I am going through. I ran into all this this time will trying to install wine and adding to the sources.list file. I’ve had this problem with keys every since I downloaded the .iso for Debian Stretch… I am think that I might have gotten a faulty .iso file. Could some one point me in the direction of learning to check the checksum of a file or files. I would greatly appreciate it.